Each one of our projects follow a controlled life cycle that include:
1. Initiation: identifying project requirements with the customer and other stakeholders
2. Planning: assigning responsible individuals and establishing the project schedule
3. Execution: produce the necessary engineering and other relevant documentation and/or product
4. Controlling: checking, verification and approval at every stage of the project
5. Closing: validate as required and deliver products and services on time
Communication channels are properly maintained in every stage of the project to ensure that all customer requirements are successfully met, on time and on budget.